· to promote leadership in initiating and encouraging Parents' Advisory Councils at the individual school level;
· to help parents become more familiar with educational facilities and services that are available in our school district;
· to provide a forum for school parent groups to discuss matters of mutual interest and concern;
· to provide leadership in developing and understanding the rights and responsibilities of the parent within the education system;
· to promote effective communications between parents, educators, administrators, trustees and the Ministry of Education.
· has permanent delegate status at the School District 62 Board of Education meetings;
· is developing a series of pamphlets on volunteering and PAC positions, etc.;
· sponsors educational forums and conferences in conjunction with other parent groups;
· hosts an All Candidates meeting for local school trustee elections;
· hosts Parents' Advisory Council Presidents meetings;
· has representatives on school district committees where parents are welcome;
· assists parents and PAC groups as needed in locating parent resources and support;
· is a member of the British Columbia Confederation of Parent Advisory Councils (BCCPAC).