Registration takes place at your local neighbourhood school. School registration is available year-round during school hours.Please bring the following with you at the time of registration:
- Child’s proof of age (birth certificate)
- Proof of residence (utility bill, etc)
Please note: Registration will not be available during summer closure from Monday, June 29 to Monday, August 31.
To find your neighbourhood school, use our School Locator.
School Bus Transportation: Any students requiring school bus transportation to and from school next fall must pre-register. To register and find out more about school bus transportation for your child, please visit the Transportation page.
Transitions Forward 2015: Effective September 2015, the District will be:
1) Changing the grade configuration for schools to:
2) Dedicating Ecole John Stubbs Memorial School as a dual entry French Immersion school for students in kindergarten to Grade 8.
3) Moving from a two-zone geographical model (Belmont Zone and Milne’s Landing Zone) to a three ‘Families’ model (Belmont Family, Royal Bay Family and Edward Milne Community School Family) where elementary and middle schools feed into the secondary schools (or family).
- Elementary Kindergarten to Grade 5
- Middle Grades 6-8
- Secondary Grade 9-1
For more information about these changes as well as to see the three Families and the school pathways as students move from kindergarten through to Grade 12, please visit TransitionsForward 2015
- School Supplies