From teaching, to maintenance, to driving a school bus, each SD62 employee contributes to the successes and well-being of all students. We are proud to offer a wide variety of exciting and rewarding career opportunities, competitive benefits, as well as a healthy work-life balance.
Exempt Postings – For careers outside of teaching:
CUPE External Postings – For careers outside of teaching:
- Education Assistants
- School Bus Drivers
Teachers On Call
SD62 is currently accepting applications for its TTOC list in all subject and grades.
You must include:
- cover letter
- unofficial transcripts (official transcripts may be requested at a later date)
- teaching and practicum reports
- teacher certificate from the Teacher Regulation Branch
- proof of active practicing status with the Teacher Regulation Branch
- three professional reference letters.
If you have just completed a practicum and have yet to receive your paperwork (Teacher Regulation Branch and Teacher Qualification Service), you may still apply and make note that these are pending. Please ensure that you convey all information in regard to any specialties in your cover letter. Applications must be made via www.makeafuture.com