EMCS Grad List
To participate in the EMCS Graduation Ceremonies you must be on the Grad List.
The Grad List will be posted during the first week of May. To get on the Grad List ensure you’ve met the following requirements by MAY 1.
- On track to complete ALL BC graduation requirements by the end of June
- Grad Transitions COMPLETE by May 1
- Passing ALL courses required to graduate on the April report card
- If not passing required courses on April report card, you will be added to the grad list when you provide teacher confirmation that you have brought up your marks to above 50%
- Completed ALL required WestShore or other Distance Learning courses by May 1
- Grad ceremony comments submitted to office (the comments that will be read as you walk the stage at Grad) by May 1
- If you have outstanding fees or missing books and need assistance, see your counsellor. Otherwise, outstanding fees are due May 1.
- be able to purchase Grad tickets
ONCE YOUR NAME IS ADDED TO THE GRAD LIST, YOU WILL:
- be eligible to participate in the EMCS Graduation Ceremonies
- have your name added to the Graduation Ceremony PrograM
- be able to purchase Prom tickets
HOW TO GET ON THE LIST
- The Grad List will be posted during the first week of May.
- If you are not on the list, you will receive a “Missing Graduation Requirements” notice with a list of things that you need to do.
- You will be required to collect signatures from various staff members as you meet the requirements and then return the form
with the required signatures to your counsellor to be added to the list.
THE FINAL DEADLINE FOR GETTING YOUR NAME ADDED TO THE GRAD LIST IS
MAY 31. IF YOU HAVE NOT MET GRAD LIST REQUIREMENTS BY THAT TIME, YOU WILL NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE GRADUATION CEREMONY.