Upcoming Food Days at Wishart Elementary
There will be no more Food Days at Wishart during the 2012-13 school year. Watch for information in September for the 2013-14 school year!
1. Go to https://wishart.hotlunches.net
2. Click on the REGISTER tab on the right side of the page. Enter your information (this will only need to be done once). The school access code is WE2010HL (case sensitive)
3. Once you have registered, you can LOG IN by entering your user name and password, or if you are on the Student Administration page, go to next step.
4. Click the STUDENTS button on the bottom left of the Welcome screen.
5. Click ADD STUDENT and fill in your child’s name, choose their teacher from the drop-down menu, and check off any allergies in the box. Click add new.
6. To add another child, click ADD NEW at the bottom of the screen and repeat step 5, or, once your child(ren) are added, proceed to Step 7.
7. Pick a lunch/food day and click the ORDER button. Put the number of items to be ordered in the box(es). When done, click UPDATE/PLACE ORDER.
8. Repeat for each child.
There is a HELP button on the main screen that contains FAQ and a Parent Instruction Guide. The guide offers these same instructions with more detail, or you can call or email Darlene (contact details below).
- You can print your receipt and send it with payment to your child’s teacher or to the school office.
- If you do not print a receipt, please write Lunch/Food Day, your child(ren)’s name, teacher and dates of each order included on the outside of the envelope along with your payment.
- To make planning and purchasing easier, the PAC prefers to receive all orders and payment by October 22, 2012. You may, however, choose to order each separately by the order date listed beside each hot lunch date.
- No late orders will be processed.
- No additional food will be available to order on the day.
- Cheques can be made payable to W.S.S.
If your child is absent on a lunch/food day and you have ordered and paid for food, please be aware that you can come in at lunch and pick up their order from us in the multi-purpose room. If this is not convenient then you can contact Shannan or Darlene (info below) to make other arrangements. We will try our best to leave any non-perishable items that you ordered in your child’s classroom for when they return. Unfortunately, we cannot keep the perishable food for your child. Therefore, if we do not hear from you, we will assume that you would like us to donate the food. No refunds will be given.
Any question, please contact your coordinators:
Shannan Mclean-Weir (food coordinator) firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-474-1209