Friday, October 09, 2015
Small width layoutMedium width layoutMaximum width layout Small textMedium textMaximum text

Student Records

Your are here » Programs » Student Services » Student Records


Document Requests

WestShore Centre for Learning & Training and Juan de Fuca Distributed Learning (JDFDL) issues report cards to students on the successful completion of courses, or at a term’s end. When requested, we will manually submit your course marks to the BC Ministry of Education to be added to your official transcript if requred for registration at a Post Seconary Institution. Otherwise, the submission of marks is completed the second week of February and the last week of June each year.  Students that have previously graduated, will receive a revised transcript after July 31st of each year unless the transcript is requested  before hand.  Please visit their web site at or call (250) 356-7270 to request.  Students who do not receive a report card may also request an Interim Mark Report.

Interim Marks/Transcripts

Students and adults (with less than 3 courses) who have not completed a course, but require an interim mark, may request it. You must have completed at least one module or unit, and one test. No interim mark will be given if the test mark is below 50%. If your marks are not in our database at the time of the request, the processing of your interim mark will be delayed.

Interim reports for school-age students attending another school will be forwarded to your school of record.

Privacy Act

JDFDL complies with the Privacy Act regarding access to student information. We require written consent by students 16 years or older for release of any documents or information. If the student is under 16 years of age, a parent or guardian’s signature is required. Parents and /or guardians of a student under 16 will have access to that student’s records.