Monday, October 12, 2015
Small width layoutMedium width layoutMaximum width layout Small textMedium textMaximum text

Report Cards & Transcripts

Your are here » What to Expect » Report Cards & Transcripts


Students can check their progress and marks at any time through their online course account.  If you require up to date marks, make sure to email your instructor.

Students enrolled in another school in any school district:

A progress report is forwarded to your school at the end of each school term in November, January, April, and June.

Students enrolled only with JDFDL or WestShore Centre:

Progress reports are mailed at the end of each school term.  (November, January, April, and June)  A final report is mailed to you once your course is completed.

I'm applying to a university/college and they need a record of my course marks. What do I do?

Contact the WestShore Centre office at (250) 391-9002 or e-mail your request to Some fees may apply.


In order for your JDFDL mark to appear on your transcript, the Ministry of Education must receive your course marks. If you are attending school while taking JDFDL courses, we will send your marks to your school. It is your school's responsibility to forward your marks to the Ministry of Education to be included in your transcript.

For students who are not attending any other school, JDFDL forwards your marks directly to the Ministry of Education. We do not issue transcripts. Only the Ministry of Education issues official transcripts for BC students.

To request a copy of your transcript, you need to complete the Ministry of Education High School Transcript and Certificate Request Form.
Go to the 
Ministry of Education – transcripts website for more information.