The Middle School Blended Learning Program is open to full-time students in Grades 6-9, students will learn four days per week remotely from home and attend one day per week in-person.
- Full time program that follows the school year
- Four days online, one day in-person
- Full curriculum covered
- Morning instruction with independent learning time in the afternoon
- Location for in-person learning will vary based on activities planned for the day
- Morning and afternoon check ins with teacher
- Students with Inclusive Education Plans (IEPs) will receive support to help them achieve their learning goals.