As a growing school district, we are committed to providing students with safe school bus transportation to and from school.
- you do not need to ‘attach students’ to complete the bus form
- you do not need your child’s PEN to register for bus
We recommend registering using a computer – not a cell phone.
Unfortunately the vendor is not always mobile friendly
How to register:
1. Please read the instructions:
3. Sign into your account ‘Sign in’
4. Click on Items tab and choose the 2019/2020 School Bus Registration Form Need Help?
5. If you have difficulty registering after you have read the instructions, please email us. We will respond in 3-4 business days during registration.
Many of our buses and routes fill quickly. Please register close to opening so that you get a spot!
Bus Routes Notification
Bus routes for the 2019-20 school year have been created. Students will be placed on routes as per the address provided during registration. Registrations received by June 1 will receive route and time notification will be sent via email or letter mail by the end of the school year.
Letters will be mailed out to late bus registrations only if time permits.
Questions about current routes?
Extreme Weather Conditions
We are dedicated to providing safe bus transportation for our students. Please read the following document that lists the steps we take to determine whether or not buses will run during cases of snow, ice and other extreme weather.
Leave something on the bus? Question about a bus route? Please call 250-474-9845 or send us an email During registration, please allow 3-4 business days to receive a response.