The Sooke School District has put in place strict measures for any contractors entering our schools or buildings. Contractors must have a scheduled time if they wish to enter schools or buildings. To schedule a visit, please contact the school or building directly.
Planning a visit?
Once you have scheduled a time with the school or building, you must do the following before entering the site:
- Review and complete a Daily Health Check
- Review Health and Safety Handbook Agreement for Contractors
- Complete online consent here
- Wash or sanitize hands as soon as you enter and when exiting
- Notify office of the areas you will occupy
- Wear a mask in all common areas, including hallways
- Ensure physical distancing (2metres) during meetings
- Avoid touching face (specifically eyes, nose and mouth)
- Follow respiratory etiquette: Cover your mouth and nose during coughing or sneezing with a tissue or a flexed elbow and dispose of used tissues in a plastic-lined waste container. Wash hands.
- Do not enter a SD62 school or building if you are sick!