Learn more about our current Catchment Reviews
- Follow Board Policy F-502: School Catchment Areas and Student Placement.
- Proximity to feeder schools.
- Maximize existing space in all schools.
- Long-term sustainability.
- Minimize crossing of major roadways and maximize on current and future safe and active routes to schools.
- Ensure equity of opportunity and clear K-12 pathways when reviewing programs of choice.
- Minimize disruptions to students.
- Grandparent students in their current schools.
- Provide stability and a transparent process with opportunities for robust public engagement.
- Use natural boundaries as much as possible.
Questions? Please send us an email.