Read our 2019/2020 Strategic Plan Update here
To develop adaptable learners who are creative, critical and social thinkers with the capacity to be global citizens.
- To enhance student engagement and success at school
- To create and support innovative teaching and learning environments
- To develop programs of choice that are responsive to student and community voice
- To develop capacity, innovation and engagement with educational and personal technology that fosters digital literacy, citizenship, rights and responsibilities
To foster a collaborative and healthy environment through effective engagement and communication.
- Create a healthy environment that promotes wellness
- Promote a greater sense of community through engagement with all stakeholders
- Create a safe, flexible and culturally responsive environment that meets the needs of all, particularly the Aboriginal communities we work with
- Promote a greater degree of employee satisfaction and morale
- Invest in widespread employees learning opportunities that respond to employee and system needs
To accommodate growth and changing demographics by creating safe and respectful environments that inspire learning.
- To maintain and plan for required resources and infrastructure
- To provide leadership in educational stewardship and environmental practices
- To maximize the capacity of the existing schools and services while protecting space and sense of community
- To secure appropriate land in areas of projected growth and to maintain and develop organizational capacity around that growth